Straight away we can see that the front of the box gives us a fair bit of detail in regards to the product. Across the top we can see that it's the 500GB model and supports USB 2.0. Just below that we have the model and brand mentioned as well as its ability to be connected using eSATA.
In the middle of the box we also have a picture of the caddie and below that we have some of the main features including both Vista and XP support, a speed increase with the use of eSATA and the fact that a one button backup is available.
Turning the box over, we again have a picture of the caddie and the brand, model and the fact that it supports both USB 2.0 and eSATA. Across the bottom of the box we have a number of logos including USB 2.0, Apple, Vista, SATA and more.
Opening up the box we're greeted by a user manual alongside a CD which includes the backup software and a driver if you're using Windows 98. The backup software included on the CD didn't feel great, which made the one button backup function feel a bit pointless out of the box. It would probably be worth looking for some other software online or use the drive as just an external HDD caddie that you drag and drop files onto.
Alongside an included power brick we also have two cables; one being a USB 2.0 and one an eSATA cable.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Battlegrounds hits 1.5 million concurrent users
- Battlegrounds beta coming to Xbox One very soon
- COD: WWII recommended GPU for beta: GeForce GTX 1060
- Intel making self-learning CPU, acts like human brain
- Core i9-7980XE used to break 4 world records in 3DMark
- Internet Download Manager Full
- Intel Core i9-7980XE and i9-7960X CPU Review
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM