We recently had an Evercool HSF Shootout and discovered a company that was trying to make a name for themselves in the high-end cooler sector. Being established in 1994, they aren't what would be considered a NEW company, but they haven't gone full force into the processor cooling wars until recently.
Which brings us to today's review of the Evercool CUD-725CA heatsink. With so many sinks available for the hot Athlon line of processor, it is becoming a tough choice when it comes time to decide where to spend your money. So we'll poke and prod, test and abuse this heatsink to help you in your buying dilemma.
So without any further delay, lets see what makes this thing tick.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AOC release their curved AG322QCX QHD 144Hz monitor
- Battlegrounds hits 1.5 million concurrent users
- Battlegrounds beta coming to Xbox One very soon
- COD: WWII recommended GPU for beta: GeForce GTX 1060
- Intel making self-learning CPU, acts like human brain
- HP OfficeJet Pro 8740 Printer Review
- Internet Download Manager Full
- Intel Core i9-7980XE and i9-7960X CPU Review
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM