Package and Contents
Albatron ships the KI780G in a standard Micro-ATX sized box, which is somewhat redundant since the board is only a mini-ITX design. However, we aren't complaining. The box has very little info on the front apart from the Albatron logo; there isn't any model numbers apart from an affix sticker that is placed on there during manufacturing.
On the back there is even less. All you will find is marketing info and jargon, no real info on the board or any pictures, so you're going to be left in the dark on the boards features and specs.
Albatron's documentation and software is quite good; a single users manual covers all the basics of the installation and BIOS as well as some info on the driver install and setup of the included software. The DVD included has drivers for XP and Vista in 32 and 64-bit versions, but there are no Linux drivers unfortunately.
Being a basic board there is only a few cables and accessories included; amongst them is a single IDE cable with two device support, one SATA data and one SATA power splitter along with a rear I/O shield. And that's all she wrote.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Box and What's Inside]
- Page 3 [The Motherboard]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and Memory Performance]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Media Playback]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Crysis]
- Page 8 [Power Usage]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel Coffee Lake-S: flagship 8700K CPU, 40 PCIe lanes
- Ethereum mining difficulty reaches lofty new heights
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 10 series pricing to continue rising
- Amnesia dev Chinese Room has 'gone dark'
- Run, don't walk for our 'Walking Dead' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM