Package and Contents
As always, if we are given a retail package, we like to have a look at what is packed in. Compared to the 630i-Wi-Fi ITX board we were given, ZOTAC has reduced the box size dramatically this time. The 630i came in a box size that would resemble a Micro-ATX motherboard, but the 8200 comes in the same size box we saw for Atom-ITX and EPIA boards. There was no information on the back of the box, so we saw no need to include it.
ZOTAC provides the same documentation bundle as the 630i, but with changes to suit the AMD board. The Driver CD comes piled with XP and Vista drivers for both 32 and 64-bit versions as well as some Linux drivers.
As far as the accessories are concerned, what was included in the 630i Wi-Fi ITX is standard in the 8200 Wi-Fi ITX as well. For a recap, you get one SATA data cable and one SATA power converter along with one IDE cable that supports two drives. A DVI-I to HDMI converter and USB Wireless module as well as the rear I/O shield and a 180 degree rotating stick antenna are also in the box.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Box and What's Inside]
- Page 3 [The Motherboard]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and Memory Performance]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Media Playback]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Crysis]
- Page 8 [Power Usage]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Monster Hunter World launches January 2018
- Left Alive is Square Enix's shot at survival mech action
- Rocket League Autumn Update available September 28
- Synology introduces new XS, Value and Series NAS
- ASUS introduce the ROG Strix Fusion 300 gaming headset
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- AMD X399 TR4 Threadripper Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- ASRock X399 Professional Gaming Motherboard Review
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower