When you hear the name Shuttle, what's the first thing to comes to mind? Low-end boards or all-in-one integrated pieces for use by OEM computer manufacturers? Until recently, that was pretty much how the tech community felt about this company. They have made a very good name for themselves by doing just that making motherboards for the OEM. But not too long ago, Shuttle decided to do something different.
With the release of the AK series mainboards, Shuttle has started to make a statement about their commitment to the enthusiast crowd. While we don't tend to be the largest portion of the buying public, we do tend to spend more than normal when it comes to getting the best of the best. With this in mind, Shuttle started making motherboards that accommodated this trend. Using the VIA chipsets and giving their boards some nice overclocking features, Shuttle began the long climb up the ladder to overclocker friendliness.
Have they managed to get to the top yet? Let's find out
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Broker: Nintendo to sell 130 million Switch by 2020
- Intel delays 10nm CPU tech for the third time: late 2018
- Sarah Connor is back, new Terminator movie with Arnie
- Toshiba to sell memory business for $18 billion
- GeIL add the Super Luce RGB Lite Series to their range
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- AMD X399 TR4 Threadripper Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower