Gigabyte have recently made a bigger and better name for themselves. Once known as the board of choice to run over with a tank, they have come up in the world to a respectable class of value motherboard makers.
Gigabyte's real accomplishments haven't been in the AMD sector, but rather in the Intel sector with a board for all your needs. Gigabyte has already released two big hit P4 motherboards; the 8IRXP and the 8SRX. Both have their benefits and their disadvantages, both are top performers and both support what is most important these days... Stability and overclocking.
The 9IRXP proved to be the biggest overclockers from Gigabyte in some time and this has only good implications for sales. Now Gigabyte has focused on making value boards for Pentium 4. Once again thanks to Rectron Australia, we have our hands on another Gigabyte motherboard, the 8SIML SiS 650 motherboard.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Steam introduces Histograms to prevent review bombing
- i-rocks introduces K60M PLUS RGB mechanical keyboard
- Overwatch's next hero is playable, but wont be out soon
- PS4 & Xbox One cross-play briefly enabled for Fortnite
- Thermaltake reveal the Versa H18 Window Micro case
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower