How low can you go?
You're building that super slim HTPC for the living room because the wife's fed up with the big ugly computer case sitting next to the TV and has threatened to take the china and the dog unless you do something about it.
You buy a nice slim case and go to shove the Blu-ray drive in, only to realise, BANG! - It's hit the ungainly CPU cooler occupying half the case.
What to do, what to do...
Buy a new slim-line Blu-ray drive? Expensive!
Buy a larger case? Divorce!
Buy a new CPU cooler? BINGO!
Up steps GELID Thermal Solutions with the low profile Slim Silence CPU cooler.
GELID has taken its silent fan technology and sunken it right down into a heat sink that's barely an inch high, with an added heat pipe thrown in for good measure to prevent any hot spots from developing within the stealthy black aluminium.
Pre-applied thermal paste and a back plate support for the AM2 edition of this cooler make up the contents of the box along with a small manual and some free stickers.
As can be seen from this profile shot and the addition of a 2p coin, the heatsink is specified as 28mm high, putting it a few mill' over an inch.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- TUNAI teases DRUM, high-res bass enhanced earphones
- Steam introduces Histograms to prevent review bombing
- i-rocks introduces K60M PLUS RGB mechanical keyboard
- Overwatch's next hero is playable, but wont be out soon
- PS4 & Xbox One cross-play briefly enabled for Fortnite
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower