Package and Contents
The DFI LANParty Jr. GF9400 T2RS came in a dark green box with a lot of graphics on it. It was almost garish to be honest. However, once you get past the eye shock, by flipping the box over you get to the good information about the LP Jr. GF9400 T2RS.
As you can see here, the back of the box is much more complete in terms of telling you what you need to know about this board. DFI even refrained from putting the usual graphs that many companies like to force on consumers. Instead, they simply list the virtues of the LP Jr. GF9400 T2RS and provide a few images for clarity.
Once you pull off the outer sleeve you find a plain white box with the LANParty logo on it. Inside this is the usual haul from DFI. One thing I do like about DFI is that they always include high end accessories with their products. The rounded floppy and PATA cables will glow under black light, as will the SATA cables.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel's b2b shop could revolutionize PC game reselling
- GeIL reveal ASUS ROG certified EVO X ROG RGB RAM
- Seasonic reveal their PRIME Ultra power supplies
- Noctua to release two AM4-compatible low-profile coolers
- Battlerite to leave Steam's Early Access November 8
- Intel Core i9-7980XE and i9-7960X CPU Review
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM