I'm ready for my close up now...
Finally, a glamour shot of the 'phones with the flexible mic boom extended. The furry headband moves easily, but supports the head nicely so the headphones are comfortable to wear for long periods of time.
The boys in the SteelSeries labs have done us proud with this one and I think they sum it up nicely on the FAQ :-
Q: What are the differences between the Siberia v2 and the original Siberia Fullsize headset?
A: There are four significant changes that we've made to our award winning headset.
The SteelSeries Siberia v2 features:
(1) The latest audio technology, which provides the rich sound quality that you deserve.
(2) A pull out microphone that keeps your most epic moments tangle free.
(3) A relocated volume control to make it even easier to adjust your experience.
(4) Closed earphones with comfortable leather earcups, which will allow you to game in peace.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Overwatch's next hero is playable, but wont be out soon
- PS4 & Xbox One cross-play briefly enabled for Fortnite
- Thermaltake reveal the Versa H18 Window Micro case
- GIGABYTE's new X399 Designare EX motherboard looks GREAT
- Need for Speed: Payback teased at 4K on GTX 1080 Ti
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower