The Smooth Creations 18.4 Notebook
The lid of my test system was adorned with an image from the Shattered Horizons game. You can opt for paint and a plethora of other lid options.
Here you see the front edge of the notebook with small indicators under the latch to show HDD use and cooling grates of the desktop grade CPU inside.
This notebook is very thick and the right side has a cable input for TV watching, audio jacks, two USB ports and a Kensington lock port.
The circle in the middle is where the AC adapter plugs in. There are also lots of cooling grates on the back of the notebook.
The left side of the notebook has a DVI output, RJ45 connector, HDMI output, two USB ports, memory card reader, PC Card slot, Firewire and optical drive.
The track pad is smooth and separated by the wrist rest with a blue lighted rectangle when the notebook is on. You can also see the fingerprint reader here.
The screen of the notebook is gigantic and very glossy. Great for gaming and watching movies in dark rooms, but glare is an issue any other time.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Windows Store being re-branded as Microsoft Store
- Blizzard announces full Overwatch League teams
- NieR: Automata shipped and sold over 2 million copies
- New Red Dead Redemption 2 updates coming next week
- Vivendi may take over Ubisoft in November
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM