Being an ATI only partner, it's important for Sapphire to have a large array of variations when it comes to their model line-up. Split into four categories, we have our standard reference models from them. Moving up a notch to the Vapor-X line, you get a nice upgraded cooler, but the same reference clocks.
After the Vapor-X you've got the TOXIC variants which are what we have today. They're essentially an overclocked Vapor-X model, so you get the upgraded cooler, but also an upgrade in clock speeds.
In the top spot is the ATOMIC. That series carries with it an upgraded cooler and the best clock speeds that Sapphire can offer. It's been a while since we've seen anything fall under the ATOMIC line-up and we think the main reason for that is the supply issue that companies have had with the 5000 series. Hopefully that will change in the coming months.
Today we've got the TOXIC version of the HD 5850. I like the Vapor-X series because I like the new coolers, but there's just something that bit more fun about an overclocked card, so I'm excited that the HD 5850 has finally got the OC treatment.
Before we have a look at the card itself and its overclock, we'll have a quick look at the spread Sapphire has put together.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bethesda pursues long-lasting relationship with Nintendo
- PUBG devs may be squeezed out of Battle Royale market
- Windows Store being re-branded as Microsoft Store
- Blizzard announces full Overwatch League teams
- NieR: Automata shipped and sold over 2 million copies
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM