The Gateway EC14D07u
The lid of the Gateway EC14D07u looks just like most of the other Gateway notebooks I have looked at. My review unit was glossy black and you can get the rig in a cherry red finish, too.
The bottom of the notebook has lots of cooling grates and covers over the RAM and HDD.
The keyboard is the chicklet style that Gateway uses on so many of its notebooks.
The glossy screen is bright and works well for video.
The right side of the Gateway EC14D07u has a USB port, Ethernet port, memory card reader and the optical drive.
The back of the notebook has nothing but the shiny screen hinges and matte black plastic.
The left side of the notebook has the power port, VGA output, HDMI out, two USB ports, mic/headphone jacks and the Kensington lock port.
The front edge of the machine has a little slider on the right corner that turns WiFi on and off and you can see the shiny track pad buttons and indicator lights here as well.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft, Facebook complete 160Tbps undersea cable
- Apple won't let you download 4K, only stream on Apple TV
- Sony isn't 'entirely comfortable' being VR market leader
- G.SKILL launches 128GB DDR4 RAM kit for Threadripper
- Bethesda pursues long-lasting relationship with Nintendo
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM