Speaking technically, let's start by looking at some specifications.
Output power: N/A
Speaker dimension: 3.35 inches (8.5 cm) by 7.77 inches (19.5 cm) by 3.54 inches (9 cm)
Cable length: 6 feet
Jack: stereo mini: Yes
Frequency response: N/A
Pick-up pattern: N/A
Weight: 0.8 pounds
Connectivity: 30pin Ipod/Iphone dock.
Unfortunately we have not been given a whole lot here from Logitech in terms of system specs to go by. However, I can add that the speaker drivers are approx 2" and the frequency response would be around 600Hz through to 16KHz, just as a guess based on systems I've tested before.
Also included is a second connection option in the form of an Aux input in the rear, which would allow for just about any portable device to be connected to the unit failing the use of an iPod.
There is also a 'bass boost' button available which allows the user to add an artificial EQ tweak in order to boost bass to around the 500-1KHz range.
There is no remote control included, but one can be sourced out from Apple if the user is so inclined. Higher end models from Logitech also include remotes.
The unit is built from rather high quality molded plastic and should provide some protection against internal rattle caused by bass as well as accidental bumps and drops.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New Red Dead Redemption 2 updates coming next week
- Vivendi may take over Ubisoft in November
- AMD Radeon RX Vega 32, RX Vega 28 rumored to be coming
- AMD's new drivers add CrossFire support to RX Vega
- Intel working on dual-core i3-7360X for X299
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM