Package and Contents
The package that the iPad came in was nothing special. That is not to say that it was not a good looking box. It is like every other box that Apple puts out, sleek and classy. No, I mean that it was larger than it needed to be and contained far less than it should have.
When you pull the top off the first thing you are greeted with is a view of the iPad itself. This certainly builds up some excitement. Unfortunately once you pull out the iPad you will probably be left thnking that there's a lot to be desired here. Underneath is not much.
If you look at the box we received you would think that you are getting a lot of loot inside. Well, you aren't; what you are getting is a book sized (think encyclopaedia) box that is filled with a plastic insert and a lot of air.
The total haul is only a couple of pamphlets, a USB cable, a wall adapter and a pair of Apple stickers. You do not get a set of Apple earbuds or even a cleaning cloth. I sort of feel that for $500 this should have included both and perhaps a rudimentary sleeve to protect the surface of the iPad, but you do not get any of that.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Box and What's Inside]
- Page 3 [The iPad]
- Page 4 [The OS and UI]
- Page 5 [The Stock Apps - Revisited]
- Page 6 [The Stock Apps - Revisited (Cont.)]
- Page 7 [How does it work in practice]
- Page 8 [The Hidden Cost]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft, Facebook complete 160Tbps undersea cable
- Apple won't let you download 4K, only stream on Apple TV
- Sony isn't 'entirely comfortable' being VR market leader
- G.SKILL launches 128GB DDR4 RAM kit for Threadripper
- Bethesda pursues long-lasting relationship with Nintendo
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM