Corsair has really put quite the name out for themselves. With really top notch power supplies, Corsair built quite a following as well. Not too long ago they opened their minds and started designing chassis' such as the Obsidian 800D. This chassis , again, was top notch with no stone unturned, keeping the Corsair name intact. On top of what I have seen or bought myself over the years in memory sticks or power supplies, I have now gotten my dirty little grubbies on one of the most popular coolers on many forums.
I'm not exactly sure how I got overlooked when all the samples were being sent, but with one of my latest reviews, the ECO from CoolIT, a lot of the comments were based on "where is the H50?" - Well, here it is! With some crafty trading of other parts I had on hand, I was able to locate in a forum sale, one brand new in box Corsair Hydro Series H50. It was so new that when I received the shipment, the cooler arrived still sealed in the plastic outer wrapping. It just wouldn't be fair of me to test out a used cooler, so in my hunt I was looking for only brand new or unused. With the shipping plastic in place, rest assured this Corsair H50 is exactly that.
Now, I'm sure everyone reading this already knows of the potential of what the H50 can bring to cooling a processor, but now we get to see them head to head on Tweaktown's own T.E.C.C. testbed. With the basic premise of my getting the H50, I'm sure as the review progresses there will be a direct comparison of my opinion as we look at the individual parts of the H50 and we can see where Corsair went right or wrong along the way. Enough of this talk; as I know you all just want to know at this point which is better. So, let's go through what the H50 offers and get a closer look at Corsairs Hydro Series H50 along the way.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Corsair Hydro Series H50 CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GeIL add the Super Luce RGB Lite Series to their range
- Ethereum could replace Visa networks, even game servers
- Google Pixel 2 teased in 'Kinda Blue', starts at $649
- Google Pixelbook: Surface competitor starts at $1199
- Biostar's upcoming RACING Z370 GT7 motherboard teased
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- AMD X399 TR4 Threadripper Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower