In the automotive market there are the top of the line cars that have huge V8, V10 and even some V12 varieties. With these huge amounts of horsepower that is associated with the larger engines, there is also quite the price associated with such autos. Don't get me wrong, most of us would love to have a Bugatti Veyron to drive back and forth to work, but practicality and our wallets usually limits us to a sedan of some make to fill this slot.
In between the point A to point B, utilitarian vehicles, there are a few that offer both sound economics, but can surprise your buddies at a stop light, or more responsibly, on the track on the weekends. These cars are not only cheaper to get a hold of, but in some cases are actually designed and engineered to keep up with their more expensive competition. So again what do fast, high performance cars have to do with CPU coolers?
It's all in the naming. Cooler Master has given us the opportunity to look at their newest addition to the "V" series. The V10 with its onboard TEC still tops the charts today, but came at quite a cost. Then there was the slightly smaller V8. Now we get to look at the V6 GT. Just in the naming, I would assume it to be a tweaked, smaller version of the V8, but with the ability to keep in contention for the prize when we cross the finish line. Let's put the V6 GT up against the rest and see who finishes in the finals.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler Master V6 GT CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Windows Store being re-branded as Microsoft Store
- Blizzard announces full Overwatch League teams
- NieR: Automata shipped and sold over 2 million copies
- New Red Dead Redemption 2 updates coming next week
- Vivendi may take over Ubisoft in November
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM