Specifications, Availability and Pricing
The ISK100 from Antec is made internally from SECC steel and externally is covered in black ABS plastic. The chassis is rounded on the edges and flat on both sides, excluding the spot for the included fan. This spot is backed by a 100mm TwoCool fan. The left side of the chassis is well ventilated around the fan and this ventilation continues with louvered venting in the top and bottom of the chassis. With a stature of less than ten inches tall and just under five inches wide, the ISK100 will be inconspicuous wherever it is placed.
Inside and around the ISK100 there is still a good list of features for this Mini-ITX only chassis. On the front you have the power button along with the front I/O components. Inside there is room for up to two 2.5" drives, and it is recommended that they are SSDs due to heat reasons. There is even a PCB internally that acts as a line conditioner and buffer for the 90 watt laptop-like power pack. Since the ISK100 is so small, Antec also includes a stand for a sturdy footing while in operation.
The ISK100 is fresh to the market and right now Google shows only four shops holding stock. Pricing varies greatly between the shops, and I see it ranging from $75 to $100 depending on where you shop. At the lower end of that spectrum, our favorite e-tailer has the ISK100 listed right now. Currently the price at Newegg.com is $79.99, and they are getting an additional $9.99 to ship it. So let's see just what this $90 ISK100 Mini-OTX chassis has to offer!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GeIL add the Super Luce RGB Lite Series to their range
- Ethereum could replace Visa networks, even game servers
- Google Pixel 2 teased in 'Kinda Blue', starts at $649
- Google Pixelbook: Surface competitor starts at $1199
- Biostar's upcoming RACING Z370 GT7 motherboard teased
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- AMD X399 TR4 Threadripper Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower