The 920 ships in a similar package to the 620, but there are subtle changes. One of course is a lit image of the head unit and the thicker radiator of the product image. The second is the fact that this unit is PWM controlled.
The testing chart shows that the 920 is about five to six degrees cooler than the sixty-six degree reading of the 620 packaging.
The rear of the box has a mission statement from Antec and four main features discussed at the bottom. The Antec CC software, the flexible hoses, the thicker radiator, and the customizable LED head unit get top billing.
Antec makes sure to disclose as much about the specifications and included hardware on this panel. This should make for an informed decision when purchasing this unit from say a box store locally.
The top of the box makes you realize once again that you are about to be looking at the "next generation maximum performance liquid CPU cooling system". To tell you the truth, the packaging has paid off, as I am eager to see how everything works!
Inside we find the same recycled cardboard tray for all the components. Again, it is covered with a thin layer of high density foam. On the top of the foam you will find both the instruction disc and the installation guide.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Antec KÜHLER H2O 920 CPU Cooler]
- Page 5 [The Antec KÜHLER H2O 920 CPU Cooler - Continued]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [The Software / Antec CC]
- Page 8 [Test System & Testing Results]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Broker: Nintendo to sell 130 million Switch by 2020
- Intel delays 10nm CPU tech for the third time: late 2018
- Sarah Connor is back, new Terminator movie with Arnie
- Toshiba to sell memory business for $18 billion
- GeIL add the Super Luce RGB Lite Series to their range
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- AMD X399 TR4 Threadripper Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower