The Motherboard Continued
Moving to the top of the board, we can see the standard setup going on here. We've got our four DDR3 RAM slots supporting up to 32GB of RAM with speeds starting from 1066MHz DDR and going all the way up to 2133MHz DDR.
Along with the RAM slots, we've also got our main 24-Pin power connector and we can see a couple of fan headers floating around with one to the left of the 24-Pin power connector and two to the top right of the RAM slots.
Moving around to the CPU area, you can see we've got our main 8-Pin CPU power connector tucked up in the back corner. Around the CPU socket itself there's no big surprise. It's pretty clean and we've got those fancy new gold caps going on. We can also see the heatsink around the CPU area a bit closer.
On the I/O side of things we've got a keyboard PS/2 port and two USB 2.0 ports to start off with. Moving across, we've got a VGA and DVI along with a DisplayPort and HDMI to round off the video connectivity side of things. Next up, you can see we've got a clear CMOS button and two more USB 2.0 ports, 1394 Firewire and an eSATA 3 connector running off the Marvell SE9120 controller.
Moving across, we've got two more USB ports, but these are USB 3.0 running off the Etron EJ168A controller. Above that we've got a Gigabit networking port running off the Broadcom BCM57781 controller. To round everything off, we've got an optical port and five analogue ports that run off the Realtek ALC892 codec.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [The Motherboard]
- Page 3 [The Motherboard Continued]
- Page 4 [BIOS]
- Page 5 [Test System Setup and Overclocking]
- Page 6 [CPU Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [System Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [USB 2.0 and 3.0 Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [SSD Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Memory Benchmarks]
- Page 11 [Gaming Benchmarks]
- Page 12 [Temperature and Power]
- Page 13 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel's b2b shop could revolutionize PC game reselling
- GeIL reveal ASUS ROG certified EVO X ROG RGB RAM
- Seasonic reveal their PRIME Ultra power supplies
- Noctua to release two AM4-compatible low-profile coolers
- Battlerite to leave Steam's Early Access November 8
- Intel Core i9-7980XE and i9-7960X CPU Review
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM