SilverStone's Grandia GD06 ships in black and grey packaging and on this side there is a clear image of the chassis included within. Both in the listed features and in the line under the name, you can see this positive pressure chassis will support most needs.
In nine languages, the special features contained in the GD06 get listed on this side along with an image of the rear of the chassis at the bottom.
This side matches the first image we looked at, but here I will address the blue hexagon that shows this is a SilverStone SFF chassis and that it seems there is a sticker missing from where the white outline would infer one is supposed to be placed.
If FedEx hadn't blocked this side with shipping labels you would be able to read the introduction form SilverStone about the GD06 and see the specifications list below it. The sticker I thought was missing is oddly placed on this side and is blocking most of the image of the front of the GD06 pictured on this last panel.
A plastic liner keeps vibrations and light abrasions in transit from marring the paint finish or the aluminum face. To keep the GD06 centered in the box, the use of thick Styrofoam end caps support the chassis and in combination, the GD06 I received is in perfect condition.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apple won't let you download 4K, only stream on Apple TV
- Sony isn't 'entirely comfortable' being VR market leader
- G.SKILL launches 128GB DDR4 RAM kit for Threadripper
- Bethesda pursues long-lasting relationship with Nintendo
- PUBG devs may be squeezed out of Battle Royale market
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM