This is not only a great day for Cooler Master, but it is also an anniversary of sorts for me working with them. The first chassis I ever had the opportunity to write about was the Cooler Master Cosmos S. It has been a while, some four years since actually, and that Cosmos S is as fresh in my mind for its innovations then as well as its faults by today's standards. I'm not going to get all misty eyed and over dramatic, but I can't say that I have ever really been disappointed with their products since either. I would just like to say thanks to Cooler Master and everyone involved for not only helping me out when no one else would take the chance, but for delivering a continuous stream of quality offerings that I really enjoy writing about! I hope we have many more years to come!
With that out of the way, I am just going to go ahead and spill the beans. Cooler Master sent me this case about a week or so ago, and said "keep this a secret until the beginning of January." Well, it has taken every restraint I can muster not to fill the forums of many sites with images of this beast. As you read in the title, Cooler Master has taken yet another crack and making the ultimate chassis to wear the Cosmos moniker. This time, as I see it, Cooler Master went back to step one and did a complete redesign of the original, just that this time it seems there is a no hold barred approach to delivering solutions to all of the past issues, adding a ton of features while re-engineering others, and delivering a new Cosmos that resembles the original, but definitely makes its own statement when in the room.
The Cosmos II from Cooler Master we are going to be looking at is designated as an "Ultra-Tower" chassis, and rightfully so. You are about to see that this chassis delivers in every sense of the word ultra. Not only is the Cosmos II immense and massive, it is sleek and sexy to look at and it offers everything you want in a chassis and then some. And then you even get every bit of hardware you could want if moving over to water cooling or adding fans. On top of that, everything is super easy to use with all of the tool-free mechanisms and hidden secrets. Suffice to say that Cooler Master has more than improved on the Cosmos name; they definitely deliver the complete package with the Cosmos II. Come have a look!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Battlegrounds hits 1.5 million concurrent users
- Battlegrounds beta coming to Xbox One very soon
- COD: WWII recommended GPU for beta: GeForce GTX 1060
- Intel making self-learning CPU, acts like human brain
- Core i9-7980XE used to break 4 world records in 3DMark
- Internet Download Manager Full
- Intel Core i9-7980XE and i9-7960X CPU Review
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM