Looking at the video card we can see straight away the look is very similar to that of the bigger GTX 680 version. The biggest difference is that we've lost a fan on the smaller GTX 670. Apart from that, though, we've got the same black and gold color scheme, which make for a really good looking video card.
Taking a look around the video card you can see that power comes in the form of two 6-pin PCIe power connectors. The position is a little weird as they're moved closer to the middle of the video card, but it shouldn't make any real difference for most people. Closer to the front we've got two SLI connectors which will come in handy for people who are interested in going down the path of multiple video cards.
Finally we finish up with I/O side of things and you can see we've got two DVI ports along with a single HDMI and full size DisplayPort connector to round off everything.
Looking at the specification side of things we can see below that the Palit offering comes overclocked out of the box with the GPU clock being pushed from 915MHz to 1006MHz or 1085MHz via boost.
As for the 2GB of GDDR5 memory that is present on the JetStream GTX 670, that's been pushed from the default 6008MHz QDR to 6108MHz QDR. Overall this isn't a bad overclock and Palit have bought the core of the GTX 670 in line with the GTX 680 while the memory sits slightly above it.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [The Card and Specifications]
- Page 3 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - 3DMark 11]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Unigine Heaven Benchmark]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Mafia II]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Lost Planet 2]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Aliens vs. Predator]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- TUNAI teases DRUM, high-res bass enhanced earphones
- Steam introduces Histograms to prevent review bombing
- i-rocks introduces K60M PLUS RGB mechanical keyboard
- Overwatch's next hero is playable, but wont be out soon
- PS4 & Xbox One cross-play briefly enabled for Fortnite
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower