Inside the Box
As you can see, the unit is well protected during shipping. It has foam surrounding the unit on all sides and even the top. Foam also separates it from the cables to prevent them from scratching the power supply itself.
The top of the unit gives us a great shot at the semi-gloss black finish used on the power supply. I/O specifications are listed here and we could tell the unit was abnormally long. As you can see the power supply measures 8 3/4" long. Most power supplies are between 6 1/2" to 7" so keep that in mind if you're considering this power supply in smaller cases.
This side simply designates the power supply.
The other side is identical and doesn't even invert the logo.
Moving towards the front we find the modular connectors. Note that there is no grommet around where the natively wired cables exit the unit.
Spinning it some more brings us to the back which shows us the standard honeycomb mesh exhaust with heavy duty on/off rocker switch. As the power supply has a C20 style coupler on it, Cooler Master has placed a warning sticker over it telling you that you need an outlet rated for at least 16A for this power supply.
Flipping things over reveals the 135mm fan that actively cools the Silent Pro M2 1500W power supply.
All modular cables are of the ribbon type and do not require sleeving.
Package contents also include the user manual, warranty card and mounting screws. No form of cable management is included.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- HTC ceases stock trading, takeover likely
- Broker: Nintendo to sell 130 million Switch by 2020
- Intel delays 10nm CPU tech for the third time: late 2018
- Sarah Connor is back, new Terminator movie with Arnie
- Toshiba to sell memory business for $18 billion
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- AMD X399 TR4 Threadripper Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower