Sharkoon Skiller Gaming Keyboard
With our first unimpeded view of the Skiller now at hand, you can see the play on angles and the shiny black finish does make for an attractive product. There are keys all around this board and between your hands, in the wrist rest, there is an illuminated logo awaiting power.
On the extreme left edge of the Skiller you start off the 20 additional keys with these five. There is a Home, Favourites, Refresh, Page Forward and Page Back keys in this section.
At the top edge, on the left side, there is another five buttons, but this time they are keys for Windows functionality. You get keys for My Computer, E-mail, Search, the Calculator and a Media button.
This segment of the three groups contains 74 keys that cover the QWERTY section of the keyboard and the Function keys above it. All of the caps are contoured and fit your fingers well with the slightest feel of texture to them.
Here is section two and three of this keyboard layout. There is a full number pad and full layout of command keys to be used. One other thing to mention is the three LEDs near the top for the number, scroll and Caps locks.
Above the lock LEDs you get a section of five keys for Previous and Next, along with PC Wake, Sleep and Power buttons. It does mention that you do need to make sure your motherboard BIOS is configured for Wake and sleep settings; the Power key works out of the box.
The last of the 20 additional keys offer you control of Play/Pause, Stop, Volume up, Volume down and a Mute key.
Just so I was sure you saw this, there is a large stylized S that will illuminate blue only when the keyboard is powered on. I do wish it had a red option to match the default color of the Dark Glider mouse, though.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Amnesia dev Chinese Room has 'gone dark'
- Run, don't walk for our 'Walking Dead' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Microsoft, Facebook complete 160Tbps undersea cable
- Apple won't let you download 4K, only stream on Apple TV
- Sony isn't 'entirely comfortable' being VR market leader
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM