Zalman F1 Series 240GB
The Zalman F1 240GB SSD uses an aluminum housing that is brushed then painted black. Most of the drive's information is on the front label.
On the back you'll find your serial number and Data Migration Software key. The software is on the Zalman website and is a quick download. With it you can easily clone your existing boot drive data to the SSD. At that point you just slide your Zalman F1 in and boot from it seamlessly.
The F1 uses a notebook standard 9.5mm z-height and all of the mounting points are located where they should be. It won't fit in your new ultrabook, but it will fit in all other standard laptops.
The SATA power and data connectors are offset as they should be. The included desktop adapter bracket offsets the drive to the side so the cables are more in line with standard 3.5" form factor cables.
Inside we found a LSI SandForce SF-2281 controller paired with synchronous 25nm NAND from Intel.
This is third generation Intel 25nm NAND. There are 16 chips total with eight on each side.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel making self-learning CPU, acts like human brain
- Core i9-7980XE used to break 4 world records in 3DMark
- Showtime busted mining Monero on visitors' CPUs
- AMD's next-gen Vega 20 uses PCIe 4.0, arrives in Q3 2018
- Core i5-8600K has performance similar to Core i7-7700K
- Internet Download Manager Full
- Intel Core i9-7980XE and i9-7960X CPU Review
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM