The Build and Final Product
Since I had the locks unlocked on the bottom bay already, I just removed the lowest bay cover and slid in the drive, all without having the remove the front bezel.
With a Micro ATX system like I installed there is a ton of extra room even with the dual card configuration. Using an ATX board will offer enough room to get in and out of the DS1, but it depends on what sort of hard drive configuration you want to run as to if you can mount a radiator in the front of this case.
Out back there were no issues at all. The dust shield pops right in and there was no issues installing the cards, but you may have to flex the chassis into alignment to get the cards in correctly. The PSU is very snug against the foam gasket, and don't forget, if you like, you can swap out these grommets for the ones seen on the accessories page.
I always try to test the limits of the wire management, and I have to say the DS1 passes with flying colors. I was able to get everything I needed in here, and with the three quarters of an inch of clearance, the door panel slid right back in place.
With both panels back on and awaiting connection to start the testing of the DS1, you can see you are left with the same exact look of the chassis you got out of the box. Very few fully loaded cases will offer this look.
When the DS1 from Nanoxia gets power up and everything is running, the only things to change now is that we get the green glow of LED from around the power button, and of course I raised the top panel or the Nanoxia Air Chimney to see how it affects cooling.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Amnesia dev Chinese Room has 'gone dark'
- Run, don't walk for our 'Walking Dead' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Microsoft, Facebook complete 160Tbps undersea cable
- Apple won't let you download 4K, only stream on Apple TV
- Sony isn't 'entirely comfortable' being VR market leader
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM