Corsair Hydro Series H110 AIO CPU Cooler
As was the head unit on the H90, the H110 also has a round head unit that holds the pump for this system under the cap, and on the reverse is the cold plate that will remove the heat from the CPU.
These units come with a pair of swivel fittings on the head unit to give users a bunch of flexibility when installing these coolers - and I know it's a bit out of focus, but this head unit is powered with the 3-pin fan header.
The Hydro Series coolers come with thermal paste pre-applied to the cold-plate, so during transit Corsair cover it all over with this plastic cap to keep debris from getting in there or disturbing the TIM in any way.
The cap worked very well to protect the thermal paste application for the general users. Since I use the same paste on every cooler to test with, this will be removed.
After removing the paste, you can see the cold plate that makes contact with the processor is milled in a circular pattern. As I mentioned with the H90, the H110 is been milled with a high spot in the center. This area is around 5mm in diameter, and then the rest of the plate slopes away from the center as it makes its way to the edge.
The black tubing used in this sample was 12.5 inches long; a full inch longer than the H90, but the fan lead is still 10.5 inches long.
At the other end of the tubing is the 280mm radiator, which is actually 312mm from left to right. While offering a 26 FPI count for the fins on this radiator, you will notice the wide spacing in the middle for the fans. Since cases are designed with this room between them, so it the H110.
Looking at the radiator from this angle, you not only get to see the sticker with a bit of information on it, like the power draw, you also get an idea of the 140mm wide and 29mm thick dimensions of this system.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Corsair Hydro Series H110 AIO CPU Cooler]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [The Test System and Thermal Results]
- Page 8 [Noise Level Results]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GIGABYTE's new X399 Designare EX motherboard looks GREAT
- Need for Speed: Payback teased at 4K on GTX 1080 Ti
- AMD is making a self-driving AI processor for Tesla
- Fortnite has a PUBG-style Battle Royale game mode coming
- Google buys HTC's mobile division for $1.1 billion
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower