Inside the Box
Inside we find that the power supply is protected on all sides with foam. On the left are the natively wired cables and the AC input cord and the right has a bag that contains the modular cables.
As usual, the top features the I/O specification label and gives us a look at the matte black finish used on the SilentNight 500W.
Both sides feature as much ventilation as possible and allow air to move freely around the unit.
The back is perforated just as much. Aside from the AC input and on/off rocker switch, there is nothing obstructing the airflow. You can also get a good view of the passive heat sink that sits on the top of the unit in place of the fan.
The front provides even more perforation for ventilation. The four modular connectors come covered with rubber dust caps and two have been removed for the purpose of taking the picture.
Moving to the top of the power supply, you can tell that the black anodized heatsink has a few holes in it to increase the ability for heat to leave the unit on areas that can't have a heat sink attached to them.
Included with the power supply are four modular cables of the flat ribbon type.
Also included is the user manual, AC input cord, mounting screws, thumb screws and zip ties.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Ethereum mining difficulty reaches lofty new heights
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 10 series pricing to continue rising
- Amnesia dev Chinese Room has 'gone dark'
- Run, don't walk for our 'Walking Dead' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Microsoft, Facebook complete 160Tbps undersea cable
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM